Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions our customers often ask about our products. For information about order processing, shipping, and returns, visit our Customer Service page.
- Q: What countries do you ship to?
A: We currently ship to the following countries:
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
If you do not see your country listed, please contact us.
- Q: What are floating frames?
A: Floating frames have no frame around the glass. There is a piece of glass covering each picture. The glass is held in place with four clips on the sides. All of the frames are attached to a bracket. So it is one piece. It has two hooks on the back so you can hang it on the wall if you would like. Otherwise, we sell easels so you can stand it up on a fireplace mantel or bookshelf or table top.
Our photo gallery contains several examples of floating frames. Simply click on any image to see it in more detail.
- Q: What picture sizes are available?
- A: Currently, we just offer the 4x6 photographs.
- Q: How are these pictures hung?
- A: Each of the pictures we make comes with two picture hangers, which allow for a wall mounting. Easels can be used to stand the picture upright on a table, mantle, or shelf. Easels can be purchased on the home page for $3.00 each.
- Q: How big are the easels?
- A: 3-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. They only work for the floating frame pictures.
- Q: How many easels do we need for a letter picture?
- A: Normally, two easels are needed. However, if you have more than ten letters in your word, then three easels are recommended.
- Q: What are my color options?
- A: We are currently offering Black and White or Sepia photos. We try not to use color photos because it takes away from the letter art image.
- Q: When would you recommend using the vertical option?
- A: The vertical option is used for narrow areas. It is not recommended to go over eight letters when choosing the vertical option.
- Q: How can I separate words or add spaces when creating my letter art?
- A: Under the misc. tab on the letter menu bar, there is a space option. Drag and drop the space where you would like a space to be made in your letter art word. See examples in the photo gallery, i.e. Van Allen (under the frame and matted selection)
- Q: What if I want to create a letter art with more than 12 letters?
- A: You can contact us and tell us your letter selections.
- Q: Are your framed and matted pictures ready to be hung on the wall when completed?
- A: Yes, the framed and matted pictures have the wire attached and are ready to hang. They are professionally framed and matted, and include the dust paper and wire.
- Q: What are the dimensions for the frame used in the framed and matted pieces?
A: 3 letter frame - 17”x 12”
4 letter frame - 24”x 12”
5 letter frame - 24”x 12”
6 letter frame - 33” x 12”
7 letter frame - 33” x 12”
8 letter frame - 38” x 12”
9 letter frame - 42” x 12”
10 letter frame - 46”x 12”
11 letter frame - 55” x 12”
12 letter frame - 55” x 12”
- Q: Are your mats acid free?
- A: Yes, the mats are acid free, as is a lot of the other materials used in our framed and matted pictures. This preserves the framed art work.
- Q: Where is the mat lettering option located?
- A: Once you design a mat and frame letter art picture and add it to the shopping cart, it will prompt you about the mat lettering option. You can either select to continue with the mat lettering option our you can select no thank you and bypass this option.
- Q: What if I don't see a color I like or want for the lettering on the mats?
- A: Contact us through the website. We would be happy to try to work out a color option that you would like.
- Q: Is there a limit to the number of words for the mat lettering?
- A: If you have more words that you would like to include on the mat than what the website will allow, then you can contact us with what you would like to put on the mat and we will let you know if it is possible.
- Q: Are there more font options for mat lettering than the two available on the website?
- A: If there is a specific font that you would like to use, then you can contact us and we will let you know if it is possible.
- Q: Can the mat lettering be placed on a specific side of the mat?
- A: Unless we are told otherwise, we will center all mat lettering. If you would like the lettering placed on a specific side or place, you can let us know in the comment section when you place your order.
- Q: Can I have a letter art created and sent to another person?
- A: Yes, when you're checking out, this option is available.
- Q: Do you have gift certificates?
- A: Yes, gift certificates are available for purchase in the Shop Other Products section. You may check a gift certificate balance on the Customer Service page.
- Q: Can I create my own letter art note cards?
- A: We will consider creating personal greeting cards, if planning on ordering in large quantities. Contact us with your requests.
- Q: I am sending my order as a gift. Can my personal message be printed on a note card?
- A: Yes. Be sure you've selected and added a note card to the cart. Then add your gift card message within the cart and leave us a note in the comments section to indicate that your message should be printed on the note card.
- Q: Can I add a personal picture to my letter art work?
- A: Yes, under the misc. tab on the letter menu bar, there is an option titled, your photo upload option. Drag and drop the your photo upload at the beginning or the end of your word. See examples in the photo gallery, i.e. Freedom and Love. In the comment section, you can tell us if you want the blank frame to be horizontal or vertical.
- Q: How do I upload my personal photo?
- A: Once you have created your letter art word and you have a “your photo” option within the word, you will need to add it to your shopping cart. It will then prompt you about uploading your photo there so you can view it. Click on the upload option. Once you upload your personal picture it than be emailed to us. We will include the personal picture in with your finished letter art picture. If the picture needs to be changed from colored to black and white or sepia, please let us know in the comment section during the checkout process.
- Q: What if my personal photo is in color and I want it to be in black and white when I upload my photo or email Krista’s Creations the photo?
- A: In the comment box, during the checkout process you can put a note stating that you would like your personal picture changed to black and white.
- Q: Is my credit card and personal information secure on this website?
- A: Yes. We only collect personal information in order to respond to your questions or to process your order. All transactions are processed through a secure payment processor and we do not share your personal information with anyone.
- Q: How do I order a photo tile?
- A: Currently, that function isn't available on our website. Contact us and we will work with you so you can order it.
- Q: What is the size of the tile?
- A: The tile is 6x6 in.